“FOR ALL THE SAINTS”
THE PRESENTATION OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST IN THE TEMPLE (transferred)
Sunday, 3 February 2019
Regular schedule of Sunday Masses, with Candlemas procession and blessing of candles at the 10 a.m. Mass.
MEET ALL SAINTS’ NEW INTERIM RECTOR
THE FIFTH SUNDAY AFTER THE EPIPHANY
Sunday, 10 February 2019, regular schedule of Sunday services
- At the 10 a.m. Mass the Reverend Beth Lind Foote will preside as All Saints’ new Interim Rector. After Mass there will be a celebratory coffee hour in the Parish Hall to welcome her. Please join parishioners, vestry, and parish officers in showing our enthusiasm on her arrival at All Saints’.
- All Saints’ fist became acquainted with Beth in 2005-06 when she served as our Parish Seminarian. Beth graduated from Church Divinity School of the Pacific in 2006, and after a summer of Clinical Pastoral Education at St. Luke’s Hospital in San Francisco, she served as Family Ministries Director at Trinity Episcopal Church in Menlo Park. When Beth was ordained to the priesthood in 2008, she became Associate Rector of Trinity. After leaving Trinity, Beth embarked on the five-hundred mile pilgrimage from the border between France and Spain to Santiago de Compostela in June of 2014. She shared her experiences on the Camino at an All Saints’ parish retreat. Since then Beth has specialized in interim ministry which she describes as “leading parishes on a journey of exploration, transformation, and renewal.”
SENIOR DAY AT ALL SAINTS’
Tuesday, 19 February 2019
9:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
All seniors are welcome to All Saints’ Parish for faith, fellowship, and food
- 9:30 a.m.: Fellowship and coffee
- 10 a.m.: Community service work
- 11:45 a.m.: Noontime prayer
- 12:00 p.m.: Lunch
A third-Tuesday-of-the-month ministry organized by Colby Roberts, All Saints’ Stewardship Officer. For more information, please call the parish office at 415-621-1862.
COMING IN MARCH
Last Sunday after the Epiphany: The Transfiguration
Sunday, 3 March
Regular schedule of Sunday Masses
Tuesday, 5 March
Mass at 6 p.m. , followed by a Pancake Supper at 6:30 and compline at 7:15.
Ash Wednesday: the First Day of Lent
Tuesday, 6 March
Mass at 12:15 p.m. and Solemn Mass at 7 p.m., with imposition of ashes at both Masses.
- Sunday Masses at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Weekday Services at 6 p.m.: Mass on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays; and evening prayer on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Choir Rehearsal Sundays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Children’s Chapel As announced
- Vestry Meeting Monday, 11 February, at 7 p.m.
- Office Hours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Neighborhood Brunch Program Every Saturday at 10:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall, sponsored by the Haight Community Services Committee
- Eldercare Ministry Sunday, 24 February, 2 p.m., at the San Francisco Heath Care home (southeast corner of Baker and Grove Streets)