“FOR ALL THE SAINTS”
CELEBRATE 115 YEARS OF ALL SAINTS’ WORSHIP AND MINISTRY
ALL SAINTS NAME DAY CELEBRATIONS
ALL SAINTS’ DAY
Thursday, 1 November, Mass with Hymns at 6 p.m.
ALL SOULS’ DAY
Friday, 2 November, Mass with remembrance of the departed at 6 p.m.
ALL SAINTS’ SUNDAY
Sunday, 4 November, Masses at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Farewell to Kenneth Schmidt as he retires from All Saints’ on his 30th anniversary as Rector. Thank you, Kenneth, for your ministry at All Saints’.
- The inauguration of the Stewardship Appeal for 2019, led by Colby Roberts, Stewardship Officer, and members of the vestry. Thank you to all who generously support the worship and ministry of All Saints’.
- Children’s Chapel: the children will attend the 10 a.m. Mass in celebration of All Saints’ Sunday.
DEANERY OF SAN FRANCISCO CONVOCATION
Saturday, 17 November, 9 a.m. to Noon at St. James Church
Parish clergy and representatives will attend the Fall Convocation of the Deanery, which will approve of grants to Deanery ministries, which we hope include our Saturday morning food program.
CHRISTOPHER L. WEBBER
Sunday, 18 November, after the 10 a.m. Mass
Christopher L. Webber will present a report on his month-long retreat this past September at Mepkin Abbey in South Carolina, a Trappist monastery of the Order of Cistercians of the Strict Observance.
On the eve of Thanksgiving Day, Wednesday, 21 November. Low Mass with Hymns at 6 p.m.
SPECIAL THANKSGIVING BRUNCH
Saturday, 24 November, 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Sponsored by the Haight Ashbury Community Services Program
Help wanted to roast turkeys and to donate vegetables, stuffing, and rolls. Volunteers needed from 8:30 a.m. to Noon to set-up, prepare, serve, and clean-up. Call Myron Chapman at 415-336-7950 to volunteer.
COMING IN DECEMBER:
ADVENT LESSONS AND CAROLS
Advent Sunday, 2 December, 4 p.m.
ANNUAL CHILDREN’S CHRISTMAS PAGEANT
Sunday, 16 December, 4 p.m.
CHRISTMAS EVE SOLEMN MASS
Monday, 24 December, 8 p.m.
CHRISTMAS DAY MASS
Tuesday, 25 December, 10 a.m.
- Sunday Masses at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Choir Rehearsal Sundays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Children’s Chapel Sunday, 4 November, at the 10 a.m. Mass
- Buildings & Grounds Committee Meeting As announced
- Vestry Meeting Monday, 12 November, at 7 p.m.
- Office Hours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Neighborhood Brunch Program Every Saturday at 10:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall, sponsored by the Haight Ashbury Community Services Committee
- Eldercare Ministry Sunday, 25 November, at 2 p.m. at the San Francisco Health Care home (southeast corner of Baker and Grove Streets)