“FOR ALL THE SAINTS”
Second Sunday after Pentecost: Corpus Christi
Sunday, 3 June: Regular schedule of Sunday Masses at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m., with Children’s Chapel during the 10 a.m. Mass
All children are welcome to our first-Sunday-of-the-month Children’s Chapel in the Children’s Room by the Undercroft during the 10 a.m. Mass, led by Mark Patterson. Story-telling, prayer, and crafts. The children will join the congregation for communion in the church.
Volunteers Needed for their Time and Talents
There are several opportunities to give your time and talents to All Saints’. Following is a list of what is most needed
- Singers for All Saints’ Choir
- Ushers for 10 a.m. Sunday Masses, Holy Days, Weddings, and Funerals
- Head Usher to coordinate usher assignments
- Volunteers for All Saints’ Saturday morning food program
- Readers for the first lesson at 10 a.m. Sunday Mass
- Readers to lead the intercessions during the Prayers of the People at the 10 a.m. Mass
- Eldercare volunteers to visit residents at the San Francisco Healthcare Home on the fourth Sunday of every month at 2 p.m.
- Altar Party volunteers to serve as torch bearers, crucifer, thurifer, and Lay Minister on Sundays at the 10 a.m. Mass
An e-mail with more information regarding these positions will be sent soon.
Annual Pride Day Parade
Sunday, 24 June, after the 10 a.m. Mass
Join United in Spirit to march with Oasis California. For more information about the parade and other Pride events in June, see the Diocese of California’s website at http://www.diocal.org; or the website for United in Spirit at http://www.unitedinspiritsf.org.
Our Wednesday evening adult education sessions will not meet in June. Look for new opportunities for Christian education and spiritual formation coming this fall.
Sign up sheets for Flowers and Bread and Wine, and “Saints at Work” Building Fund, are on the table at the back of the church. Please help us maintain the beauty of our worship and buildings, and our hospitality to members and visitors. Flowers are offered when a contribution has been made as an honorarium or a memorial.
Schedule for Weeknight Liturgies in May:
Monday: Evening Prayer at 6 p.m.
Tuesday: Low Mass at 6 p.m.
Wednesday: Low Mass at 6 p.m.
Thursday: Evening Prayer at 6 p.m.
Friday: Low Mass at 6 p.m.
Please Join Us for Sunday Masses at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
Save the Date!
All Saints 2018 Parish Weekend Away
All Saints’ Annual Parish Retreat will be held from Friday evening, 7 September, to Sunday afternoon, 9 September at the Bishop’s Ranch in Healdsburg, California. Jean McMaster, retreat coordinator, will send information and registration materials over the summer.
- Sunday Masses at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Choir Rehearsal Sundays at 9 a.m.
- Children’s Chapel Sunday, 3 June, at 10 a.m.
- Buildings & Grounds Committee Meeting As announced
- Vestry Meeting Monday, 11 June, at 7 p.m.
- Office Hours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Rector’s Day Off Friday
- Neighborhood Brunch Program Every Saturday at 10:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall, sponsored by the Haight Ashbury Community Services Program
- Eldercare Ministry Sunday, 24 June, at 2 p.m. at the San Francisco Heath Care home (southeast corner of Baker and Grove Streets)