“FOR ALL THE SAINTS”
GROUNDWORK EASTER SERIES:
Wednesday evenings throughout May
A study of the Gospel readings for the coming Sunday to discuss how we live the resurrection today. If you can come early: Mass at 6 p.m.; bag supper at 6:30 p.m.
ANNUAL VESTRY & OFFICERS RETREAT
Saturday, 6 May, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Waller Center, corner of Waller and Belvedere Streets
Sunday, 7 May, during the 10 a.m. Mass
All children are welcome to our first-Sunday-of-the-month Children’s Chapel in the Children’s Room by the Undercroft. Led by Lindsey Crittenden, with story-telling, prayer, and crafts. The children will join the congregation for communion at the peace.
CONVOCATION OF DEANERY OF SAN FRANCISCO
Saturday, 14 May, at the 10 a.m. Mass
Thank you Kathleen for your ministry at All Saints’; and congratulations on receiving the Certificate of Anglican Studies from Church Divinity School of the Pacific on Friday, 19 May!
Thursday, 25 May–Low Mass with hymns at 6 p.m.
LOOKING AHEAD TO JUNE:
Day of Pentecost: Whitsunday
Sunday, 4 June–Regular schedule of Sunday Masses
- Regular schedule of Sunday Masses with the renewal of Baptismal Vows and the reading of the Gospel in many languages at the 10 a.m. Mass incelebration of the outpouring of God’s spirit on all people.
- If you would like to read the Gospel in a language other than English at the 10 a.m. Mass, call the church office by Tuesday, 30 May.
First Sunday after Pentecost: Trinity Sunday
Sunday, 11 June–Regular schedule of Sunday Masses
- Followed by Summer of Love booth in front of the church from Noon to 4 p.m. as part of the Haight Street Fair. With the distribution of All Saints’ bread and docent tours of the church.
Second Sunday after Pentecost: Corpus Christi
Sunday, 18 June–Regular schedule of Sunday Masses
Annual Pride Day Parade
Sunday, 25 June, after the 10 a.m. Mass
- Sunday Masses at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Choir Rehearsal Sundays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Children’s Chapel Sunday, 7 May, at 10 a.m.
- Buildings & Grounds Committee Meeting As announced
- Vestry Meeting Monday, 8 May, at 7 p.m.
- Office Hours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Rector’s Day Off Friday
- Neighborhood Brunch Program Every Saturday at 10:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall, sponsored by the Haight Ashbury Community Services Committee
- Eldercare Ministry Sunday, 28 May, at 2 p.m. at the San Francisco Health Care home (southeast corner of Baker and Grove Streets)