“FOR ALL THE SAINTS”
PLEASE JOIN US FOR A BLESSED HOLY WEEK AND A HAPPY EASTER
SUNDAY OF THE PASSION: Palm Sunday
- Mass with Blessing of Palms at 8 a.m.
- Solemn Mass including Liturgy of the Palms and Passion Gospel at 10 a.m.
MONDAY, TUESDAY, AND WEDNESDAY IN HOLY WEEK
10-12 April: Mass at 6 p.m.
- Solemn Mass with Foot Washing at 7 p.m., followed by the Stripping of the Altar.
- The church will be open for the Watch at the Altar of Repose from 8:30-10 p.m.
- Watch at the Altar of Repose from 6 a.m.-Noon.
- Stations of the Cross at 12:15 p.m.
- The Church will be open for prayer until 3 p.m.
- Mass of the Pre-Sanctified with Passion Gospel and Veneration of the Cross at 7 p.m.
HOLY SATURDAY & EASTER EVE
- Office of the Lord’s Burial at 10 a.m.
- The Great Vigil of Easter at 9 p.m., followed by Festal Reception in the Parish Hall.
SUNDAY OF THE RESURRECTION: Easter Day
- Mass at 8 a.m.
- Solemn Mass at 10 a.m., followed by an Easter Egg Hunt in the Parish Garden
Summer of Love Commemoration
50th Anniversary Committee Meeting
Saturday, 1 April, 10:30 a.m. at All Saints’
- Members of All Saints’ committee will meet to continue planning commemorative events featuring All Saints’ role in the Summer of Love in the Haight-Ashbury.
- The results of the Committee’s planning will be presented to the Vestry at its meeting on Monday, 10 April, and then to the congregation during refreshments after the 10 a.m. Mass on Sunday, 23 April.
- Many m,embers and friends of All Saints’ have already volunteered to help organize several events and prepare publicity for the church and neighborhood. And more will be needed!
Sunday, 2 April, during the 10 a.m. Mass
All children are welcome to our first-Sunday-of-the-month Children’s Chapel in the newly renovated Children’s Room by the Undercroft led by Mark Patterson, with story-telling, prayer, and crafts. The children will join the congregation for communion in the church at the peace.
Groundwork Easter Series: “Practice Resurrection”
Wednesday evenings, 26 April and all of May
A study of the Gospel readings for the coming Sunday to discuss how we live the resurrection today. If you can come early: Mass at 6 p.m.; bag supper at 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday Masses at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Choir Rehearsal Sundays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Children’s Program Children’s Chapel: Sunday, 2 April, at 10 a.m.
- Buildings & Grounds Committee Meeting as announced
- Vestry Meeting Monday, 10 April, at 7 p.m.
- Office Hours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Rector’s Day Off Friday
- Neighborhood Brunch Program Every Saturday at 10:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall, sponsored by the Haight Ashbury Community Services Committee
- Eldercare Ministry Sunday, 23 April, at 2 p.m. at the San Francisco Heath Care home (southeast corner of Baker and Grove Streets)