“FOR ALL THE SAINTS”
THE PRESENTATION OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST IN THE TEMPLE
Sunday, 5 February 2017
Regular schedule of Sunday Masses.
- Celebrating Candlemas at the 10 a.m. Mass with the Holy Baptism of Myers Ophelia Emmrich, daughter of Kaili Elaine Emmrich and Benjamin Arthur Emmrich.
- The First-Sunday-of-the-Month Children’s Chapel will meet during Mass, led by Nancy Lawson, with the children joining us in church in time to participate in the Baptism.
Congratulations to Myers and her parents and godparents!
EPIPHANY WORSHIP AND STUDY SERIES:
THE LIGHT OF CHRIST ACROSS THE GLOBE
“The True Light Which Enlightens Everyone was Coming into the World”
For our worship at both Sunday Masses, and our Wednesday evening Groundwork series, we will use the Great Thanksgiving from churches in the Anglican Communion throughout the world
- Wednesday, 1 February, & Sunday, 5 February: Prayer Book for Australia 1995, The Anglican Church of Australia
- Wednesday, 8 February, & Sunday, 12 February: The Book of Alternative Services 1985, The Anglican Church of Canada
- Wednesday, 15 February, & Sunday, 19 February: The Eucharistic Liturgy 2013, The Holy Catholic Church of Japan
- Wednesday, 22 February, & Sunday, 26 February: Enriching Our Worship 1998, The Episcopal Church of the USA
Sunday, 12 February, after the 10 a.m. Mass
All are welcome to celebrate another year of our worship and ministry at All Saints’. Reports from the Rector, officers of the Parish, and the chairs and leaders of all Parish organizations; and the election of three members of the Vestry, and a Trustee of the Endowment. A list of nominees and voting members of the Parish was posted on the bulletin board in the Parish Hall. If there are any discrepancies on the list, please speak to the Rector as soon as possible so we can make corrections.
Last Sunday after the Epiphany: The Transfiguration
Sunday, 26 February, at the 10 a.m. Mass
The Rev. Davidson Bidwell-Waite, diocesan Missioner to Haiti, will preach at the 10 a.m. Mass to inaugurate our annual Lenten Appeal for St. Barnabas Agricultural School in Terrier-Rouge, Haiti.
Tuesday, 28 February
Mass at 6 p.m. and a traditional Pancake Supper at 6:30 to benefit All Saints’ Saturday morning neighborhood food program. Followed by sung compline at 7:15 p.m.
A full schedule of worship, service and education opportunities will be announced in the March calendar, beginning with Ash Wednesday Masses on 1 March at 12:15 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Sunday Masses at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m., with only a 10 a.m. Mass on Christmas Day
- Choir Rehearsal Sundays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Children’s Chapel First Sunday of the month at 10 a.m.
- Buildings & Grounds Committee Meeting As announced
- Vestry Meeting Monday, 13 February, at 7 p.m.
- Office Hours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Rector’s Day Off Friday
- Neighborhood Brunch Program Every Saturday at 10:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall, sponsored by the Haight Community Services Committee
- Eldercare Ministry Sunday, 26 February, 2 p.m., at the San Francisco Heath Care home (southeast corner of Baker and Grove Streets)