“FOR ALL THE SAINTS”
THE FEAST OF THE HOLY NAME
New Year’s Day
Sunday, 1 January 2017
Regular schedule of Sunday Masses.
EPIPHANY WORSHIP AND STUDY SERIES:
THE LIGHT OF CHRIST ACROSS THE GLOBE
“The True Light Which Enlightens Everyone was Coming into the World”
For our worship at both Sunday Masses, and our Wednesday evening Groundwork series, we will use the Great Thanksgiving from churches in the Anglican Communion throughout the world
- Wednesday, 4 January, & Sunday, 8 January: The Jerusalem Eucharistic Prayer 2016, St. George’s Cathedral, Jerusalem
- Wednesday , 11 January, & Sunday, 15 January: Common Worship 2000, The Church of England
- Wednesday, 18 January, & Sunday, 22 January: An Anglican Prayer Book 1989, Church of the Province of Southern Africa
- Wednesday, 25 January, & Sunday, 29 January: Book of Common Worship 2004, The Church of South India
- Wednesday, 1 February, & Sunday, 5 February: Prayer Book for Australia 1995, The Anglican Church of Australia
- Wednesday, 8 February, & Sunday, 12 February: The Book of Alternative Services 1985, The Anglican Church of Canada
- Wednesday, 15 February, & Sunday, 19 February: The Eucharistic Liturgy 2013, The Holy Catholic Church of Japan
- Wednesday, 22 February, & Sunday, 26 February: Enriching Our Worship 1998, The Episcopal Church of the USA
CELEBRATION OF THE EPIPHANY
At All Saints’ we honor the traditional three days commemorated by Eastern Orthodox Churches
The Manifestation of Christ to the Gentiles
Friday, 6 January, Low Mass with Hymns at 6 p.m.
The Baptism of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Sunday, 8 January, regular schedule of Sunday Masses
The Wedding at Cana: Jesus’ First Miracle
Sunday, 15 January, regular schedule of Sunday Masses
INTERMENT IN THE CHAPEL OF THE GOOD SHEPHERD OF VERNON CHARLES HASKELL, 1919-2016
Sunday, 29 January, after the 10 a.m. Mass
COMING IN FEBRUARY
THE HOLY BAPTISM OF MYER EMMRICH, DAUGHTER OF KAILI AND BEN EMMRICH
Sunday, 5 February, at the 10 a.m. Mass
Sunday, 12 February, after the 10 a.m. Mass
All are welcome to celebrate another year of our worship and ministry. Reports from the Rector, officers of the Parish, and the chairs and leaders of all Parish organizations; and the election of four members of the Vestry, two Delegates to Deanery and Diocesan Convention, and a Trustee of the Endowment. A list of nominees and voting members of the Parish will be posted on the bulletin board in the Parish Hall on Sunday, 22 January.
- Sunday Masses at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m., with only a 10 a.m. Mass on Christmas Day
- Choir Rehearsal Sundays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Children’s Chapel In recess until 5 February, at 10 a.m.
- Buildings & Grounds Committee Meeting As announced
- Vestry Meeting Monday, 9 January, at 7 p.m.
- Office Hours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Rector’s Day Off Friday
- Neighborhood Brunch Program Every Saturday at 10:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall, sponsored by the Haight Community Services Committee
- Eldercare Ministry Sunday, 29 January, 2 p.m., at the San Francisco Heath Care home (southeast corner of Baker and Grove Streets)