“FOR ALL THE SAINTS”
ANNUAL PARISH RETREAT at the Bishop’s Ranch in Healdsburg, California
Friday evening, 9 September, through Sunday afternoon, 11 September
- We welcome as the retreat leader The Rev. Susan Napoliello, a graduate of the School for Deacons who now serves as a deacon in the Diocese of Northern California at St. Luke’s Church in Calistoga.
- Contact Jean McMaster, Retreat Coordinator, for more information.
CONVOCATION OF THE SAN FRANCISCO DEANERY
Saturday, 10 September, from 9 a.m. to Noon at Trinity + St. Peter’s Church, 1668 Bush Street
Parish clergy and representatives will attend the Falkl convocatiopn to prepare for the annual diocesan convention on 14-15 October.
COMMISSIONING OF OUR PARISH SEMINARIAN
Sunday, 18 September, at the 10 a.m . Mass
Kathleen Bean is a student at the Church Divinity School of the Pacific in its Anglican Studies certificate program. Sponsored by the Church of St. Mary the Virgin in San Francisco, Kathleen and her husband now live in Hailey, Idaho. Welcome to All Saints’, Kathleen!
Wednesday evenings throughout the month, 7 -8:15 p.m.
- A study of the Gospel reading for the coming Sunday, led by Parish clergy.
- If you can come early: Mass at 6 p.m.; bag supper at 6:30 p.m.
SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE MOVIES
Saturday, 24 September, 6 – 9 p.m.
- Hot dogs, chips, drinks, and popcorn served at 6 p.m. Movie at 7 p.m.: “Ratatouille” by Disney-Pixar Studios.
- For those who prefer, games will also be played beginning at 7 p.m.
For more information contact Darien DeLorenzo at 415-863-0910, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
COMING IN OCTOBER:
THE FEAST OF SS. FRANCIS AND CLARE
Sunday, 2 October
- The kick-off of the Stewardship Appeal for 2017 at both the 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. Masses. See the special materials prepared by Rick Cornelius, our Stewardship Officer, for more information.
- During the 10 a.m. Mass, the first-Sunday-of-the-month Children’s Chapel, led by Nancy Lawson.
- The annual Blessing of the Animals in honor of St. Francis in the Parish Hall after both Masses.
- Sunday Masses at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Choir Rehearsal Sundays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Children’s Chapel In recess until Sunday, 2 October
- Buildings & Grounds Committee Meeting As announced
- Vestry Meeting Monday, 12 September, at 7 p.m.
- Office Hours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Rector’s Day Off Friday
- Neighborhood Brunch Program Every Saturday at 10:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall, sponsored by the Haight Ashbury Community Services Committee
- Eldercare Ministry Sunday, 25 September, at 2 p.m. at the San Francisco Health Care home (southeast corner of Baker and Grove Streets)