“FOR ALL THE SAINTS”
Sunday, 6 March
All children are welcome to our first-Sunday-of-the-month Children’s Chapel in the newly renovated Children’s Room by the Undercroft during the 10 a.m. Mass. Story telling, prayer, and crafts. The children will join the congregation for communion in the church.
PLEASE JOIN US FOR A HOLY LENT AT ALL SAINTS’
Opportunities for worship, service, and education
Shrove Tuesday: 9 February: Mass at 6 p.m.; Pancake Supper at 6:30 p.m. A benefit for our Saturday food program, followed by Compline at 7:15 p.m.
Ash Wednesday: 10 February: Mass at 12:15 p.m.; Solemn Mass at 7 p.m. Imposition of ashes at both Masses
“Being Christian: Baptism, Scripture, Eucharist, Prayer”: Wednesday evening Lenten Series, 17 February to 16 March. Mass with stations of the Cross at 6 p.m.; Bag Supper at 6:30 p.m.; Program from 7 – 8:15 p.m.
Haight Ashbury Community Services Food Program: Every Saturday, 9 a.m. – Noon in the Parish Hall. To volunteer call Joan Carroll at (415) 731-6536.
Lenten Devotions at Home: Use the special “2016 Lenten Meditations” booklet by Episcopal Relief and Development for your personal and family prayer.
Eldercare: Sunday, 28 February, 2 – 3 p.m. at San Francisco Health Care home. To volunteer call Myron Chapman at (415) 336-7950.
Reconciliation (Private Confession and Absolution): By appointment with any of the priests throughout Lent and Holy Week.
Lenten Offering: Our offering this year will be given to the Episcopal Diocese of Haiti, for St. Barnabas Agricultural School in Terrier-Rouge.
San Francisco Deanery Convocation
Saturday, 12 March, 9 a.m. – Noon
Parish clergy and representatives will attend the March meeting at St. Mary the Virgin Episcopal Church, 2325 Union Street, San Francisco.
PLEASE JOIN US FOR A BLESSED HOLY WEEK AND A HAPPY EASTER
SUNDAY OF THE PASSION: Palm Sunday
- Mass with Blessing of Palms at 8 a.m.
- Solemn Mass including Liturgy of the Palms and Passion Gospel at 10 a.m.
MONDAY, TUESDAY, AND WEDNESDAY IN HOLY WEEK
21-23 March: Mass at 6 p.m.
- Solemn Mass with Foot Washing at 7 p.m., followed by the Stripping of the Altar.
- The church will be open for the Watch at the Altar of Repose from 8:30-10 p.m.
- Watch at the Altar of Repose from 6 a.m.-Noon.
- Stations of the Cross at 12:15 p.m.
- The Church will be open for prayer and Rite of Reconciliation until 3 p.m.
- Mass of the Pre-Sanctified with Passion Gospel and Veneration of the Cross at 7 p.m.
HOLY SATURDAY & EASTER EVE
- Office of the Lord’s Burial at 10 a.m.
- The Great Vigil of Easter at 9 p.m., followed by Festal Reception in the Parish Hall.
SUNDAY OF THE RESURRECTION: Easter Day
- Mass at 8 a.m.
- Solemn Mass at 10 a.m.
- Sunday Masses at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Choir Rehearsal Sundays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Children’s Program Children’s Chapel: Sunday, 6 March, at 10 a.m.
- Buildings & Grounds Committee Meeting Monday, 7 March, at 3 p.m.
- Vestry Meeting Monday, 14 March, at 7 p.m.
- Office Hours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Rector’s Day Off Friday
- Neighborhood Brunch Program Every Saturday at 10:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall, sponsored by the Haight Ashbury Community Services Committee
- Eldercare Ministry Sunday, 27 March, at 2 p.m. at the San Francisco Heath Care home (southeast corner of Baker and Grove Streets)