“FOR ALL THE SAINTS”
CELEBRATION OF ST. FRANCIS AND ST. CLARE
Sunday, 4 October, Mass at 8 and 10 a.m.
- The kick-off of the Stewardship Appeal for 2016. Please see the stewardship information mailed to you by Rick Cornelius, Stewardship Officer, and available at church and on our web page. Please be generous in supporting the worship and ministry at All Saints’.
- Children’s Chapel during the 10 a.m. Mass. The children will join their parents at Mass at the Passing of the Peace.
- The annual Blessing of Animals in honor of St. Francis after both the 8 and 10 a.m. Masses in the parish Garden. Please feel free to bring your pets to church during Mass. See the special flyer for more information.
7, 14, 21, 28 October,7 – 8:15 p.m.
A discussion based on the Gospel reading for the coming Sunday. If you can come early: Mass at 6 p.m., beg supper at 6:30 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: Because of the ongoing roof construction at All Saints’, there will be no Groundwork program on either the 7th or the 14th. We are sorry for the inconvenience; but we look forward to our new roof with solar panels. We thank all the donors, and the members of the Buildings and Grounds Committee who are overseeing the project.
THE PEOPLE OF ST. MARK’S CHURCH, PENN YAN, NEW YORK, INVITE YOU TO THE INSTALLATION OF THE REV. DAN E. BURNER AS THEIR NEW RECTOR
Saturday, 10 October, at 10 a.m.
- Congratulations to Dan, who served at All Saints’ as a Parish Intern, Deacon, and Associate Volunteer Priest.
- With the Rt. Rev. Prince Grenville Singh, presiding; and the Rev. Kenneth L. Schmidt, preaching.
166TH CONVENTION OF THE DIOCESE OF CALIFORNIA AT GRACE CATHEDRAL
Friday, 16 October, and Saturday, 17 October
Parish representatives and clergy will attend the annual Convention of the Diocese of California. For more information about the convention visit diocal.org
ALL SAINTS’ NAME DAY CELEBRATION
All Saints’ Day, Sunday, 1 November
- With the Ingathering of the Stewardship Appeal for 2016.
- Holy Baptism of Samuel Russell, son of Carrie Sloan and Jeff Russell, and brother of Harlan.
- The blessing of the new church roof and solar panels.
- Children’s Chapel during the 10 a.m. Mass.
- The Rev. Christopher Webber, author of numerous books, most recently of Dear Friends: The Letter of St. Paul to Christians in America, preaching at the 10 a.m. Mass.
- Sunday Masses at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Choir Rehearsal Sundays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Children’s Chapel First Sunday of every month at 10 a.m.
- Buildings & Grounds Committee Meeting As announced
- Vestry Meeting Monday, 19 October, at 7 p.m.
- Office Hours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Rector’s Day Off Friday
- Neighborhood Brunch Program Every Saturday at 10:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall, sponsored by the Haight Ashbury Community Services Committee
- Eldercare Ministry Sunday, 25 October, at 2 p.m. at the San Francisco Health Care home (southeast corner of Baker and Grove Streets)