“FOR ALL THE SAINTS”
Second Sunday in Lent
Sunday, 1 March
All children are welcome to our first-Sunday-of-the-month Children’s Chapel in the newly renovated Children’s Room by the Undercroft during the 10 a.m. Mass. Story telling, prayer, and crafts. The children will join the congregation for communion in the church.
LENT AT ALL SAINTS’
Opportunities for worship, service, and education
Habits of the Heart: Our Baptismal Covenant as a Way of Life
Wednesday evening Lenten Series. Mass with Stations of the Cross at 6 p.m. Bag Supper at 6:30 p.m. Program from 7 – 8:30 p.m. (See 2015 Lenten Series Flyer.)
Haight Ashbury Community Services Program
Every Saturday, 9 a.m. – Noon in the Parish Hall. To volunteer call Joan Carroll at (415) 731-6536.
Lenten Devotions at Home
Use the special “2015 Lenten Meditations” booklet by Episcopal Relief and Development for your personal and family prayer. Available on Sundays in the church and Parish Hall.
Sunday, 29 March, 2-3 p.m. at San Francisco Health Care home. To volunteer call Myron Chapman at (415) 336-7950.
Reconciliation (Private Confession and Absolution)
By appointment with any of the priests throughout Lent and Holy Week.
Our offering this year will be given to the Episcopal Diocese of Haiti, for St. Barnabas Agricultural School in Terrier Rouge. (See 2015 Lenten Series Flyer.)
San Francisco Deanery Convocation
Saturday, 14 March, 9 a.m. – Noon
Parish clergy and representatives will attend the March meeting at St. Gregory of Nyssa Church, 500 De Haro Street, San Francisco.
Please join us for a blessed Holy Week and a Happy Easter!
SUNDAY OF THE PASSION: Palm Sunday
- Mass with Blessing of Palms at 8 a.m.
- Solemn Mass including Liturgy of the Palms and Passion Gospel at 10 a.m.
Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday in Holy Week
30 & 31 March and 1 April
- Mass at 6 p.m.
- Solemn Mass with Foot Washing at 7 p.m., followed by the Stripping of the Altar.
- The church will be open for the Watch at the Altar of Repose from 8:30-10 p.m.
- Watch at the Altar of Repose from 6 a.m.-Noon.
- Stations of the Cross at 12:15 p.m.
- The Church will be open for prayer and Rite of Reconciliation until 3 p.m.
- Mass of the Pre-Sanctified with Passion Gospel and Veneration of the Cross at 7 p.m.
HOLY SATURDAY & EASTER EVE
- Office of the Lord’s Burial at 10 a.m.
- The Great Vigil of Easter at 9 p.m., followed by Festal Reception in the Parish Hall.
SUNDAY OF THE RESURRECTION: Easter Day
- Mass at 8 a.m.
- Solemn Mass at 10 a.m., with Children’s Chapel and child care during Mass, followed by an Easter Egg Hunt in the Parish Garden.
- Sunday Masses at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Choir Rehearsal Sundays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Children’s Program Children’s Chapel: Sunday, 1 March, at 10 a.m.
- Buildings & Grounds Committee Meeting Monday, 2 March, at 7 p.m.
- Vestry Meeting Monday, 9 March, at 7 p.m.
- Office Hours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Rector’s Day Off Friday
- Neighborhood Brunch Program Every Saturday at 10:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall, sponsored by the Haight Ashbury Community Services Committee
- Eldercare Ministry Sunday, 22 March, at 2 p.m. at the San Francisco Heath Care home (southeast corner of Baker and Grove Streets)