“FOR ALL THE SAINTS”
ADVENT EDUCATION SERIES
A Continuation of “Walking Home: Living Life as a Pilgrimage”
Wednesday Evenings in December, 7 – 8:15 p.m.
If you can come early: Mass at 6 p.m.; bag supper at 6:30 p.m.
- 3 December: Close Encounters, Lindsey Crittenden
- 10 December: On the Road, Robb Anderson, Parish Intern
- 17 December: The Paths of Righteousness, Larry Rosenfeld
ADVENT LESSONS AND CAROLS
Sunday, 7 December, 4 p.m.
A festival of music and hymns based on the great “O” Antiphons, featuring the Minister of Music, Choir, and Lectors of All Saints’.
ANNUAL OPEN HOUSE IN THE RECTORY at 5 p.m.
In honor of all newcomers to All Saints’ over the past year.
Hosted by John Roberts and Kenneth Schmidt, with refreshments by Margaret Taylor.
GIFT OF GIVING
Annual Christmas Appeal
Opportunities for Christmas gifts to All Saints’ for operating expenses, our weekly Saturday morning food program, and the Jackson Building Fund.
Please see the special flyer for more information about our Annual Appeal.
OUR WISHES FOR A MERRY CHRISTMAS AT ALL SAINTS’
Neighborhood Children and Youth Christmas Pageant
Sunday, 21 December, 4 p.m.
The young and young-at-heart begin our celebration of Christmas with a special nativity tableau directed by Nancy Lawson, with carols, refreshments, a visit from Mrs. Claus, and the lighting of the Christmas tree!
Christmas Eve: The First Christ Mass
Wednesday, 24 December, 9 p.m.
Solemn Mass with the Blessing of the Crèche, followed by a festal reception in the Parish Hall. Sermon by Dr. Rod Dugliss, Dean of the School for Deacons.
Thursday, 25 December, 10 a.m.
Low Mass with Hymns, with the Rector reading his selection of the best children’s Christmas story book published in 2014.
Please bring a gift of socks, gloves, scarves, and hats to give to guests at our Saturday neighborhood food program.
- Sunday Masses at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Choir Rehearsal Sundays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Buildings & Grounds Committee Meeting Monday, 1 December, at 7 p.m.
- Vestry Meeting Monday, 8 December at 7 p.m.
- Children’s Program Neighborhood Pageant and Party, Sunday, 21 December, 4 p.m.
- Office Hours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Rector’s Day Off Friday
- Neighborhood Brunch Program Every Saturday at 10:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall, sponsored by the Haight Community Services Committee
- Eldercare Ministry Sunday, 28 December, 2 p.m., at the San Francisco Heath Care home (southeast corner of Baker and Grove Streets)