“FOR ALL THE SAINTS”
Celebration of SS. Francis and Clare
Sunday, 5 October, Mass at 8 and 10 a.m.
- At the 10 a.m. Mass we will kick-off the Stewardship Appeal for 2015. Please see the stewardship information mailed to you by Rick Cornelius, Stewardship Officer, and available at church and on our web page. Please be generous in supporting the worship and ministry at All Saints’.
- Both the 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. Masses will be followed by the annual Blessing of Animals. Please feel free to bring your pets to church during Mass.
Wednesday evenings in October and November, starting 8 Oct.
- Program from 7 – 8:15 p.m. If you can come early: Mass at 6 p.m., bag supper at 6:30 p.m.
- At the Parish Retreat in September, the Rev. Beth E. Foote led us in a series of meditations based on her walking pilgrimage across northern Spain to Santiago de Compostela. Her meditations helped us to look at our lives wherever we are as pilgrimages “home to God.”
- Beth will lead the program on 8 October, the first evening of the series, on “Where Have I Come From, and Where Am I Going?” The rest of the series will focus on walking stories in the Bible, from Eden to Emmaus, led by parish clergy and educators. Please see the special flyer for more information.
165th Convention of the Diocese of California at Grace Cathedral
Saturday, 18 October from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Parish representatives and clergy will attend the annual Convention of the Diocese of California.
- For more information about the convention visit diocal.org
COMING IN SEPTEMBER
ALL SAINTS’ NAME DAY CELEBRATION
- ALL HALLOWS EVE, Friday, 31 October: Low Mass with Hymns at 6 p.m.
- ALL SAINTS’ SUNDAY, 2 November, regular schedule of Sunday Masses with the Ingathering of the Pledge Appeal for 2015; and the blessing of the restored stained glass windows on the west and north sides of the church.
- ALL SOULS’ DAY (transferred), Monday, 3 November, Low Mass at 6 p.m.More information will follow in the November Calendar.
- Sunday Masses at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Choir Rehearsal Sundays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Vestry Meeting Monday, 13 October at 7 p.m.
- Children’s Program As announced
- Office Hours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Rector’s Day Off Friday
- Neighborhood Brunch Program Every Saturday at 10:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall, sponsored by the Haight Community Services Committee
- Eldercare Ministry Sunday, 26 October at the San Francisco Heath Care home.
- Buildings & Grounds Committee Meeting as announced