“FOR ALL THE SAINTS”
Opportunities for Worship, Study and Prayer during the rest of the Lenten Season:
The Bare Essentials–Wednesday Evening Lenten Series
See the special flyer for more information about this series beginning on 12 March.
Mass with Stations of the Cross at 6 p.m. Bag Supper at 6:45 p.m. Program from 7:15-8:30 p.m.
Haight Ashbury Community Services Food Program
Every Saturday, 9 a.m. – Noon in the Parish Hall. To Volunteer call Joan Carroll at (415) 731-6536.
Lenten Devotions at Home
Use the special “2014 Lenten Meditations” booklet by Episcopal Relief and Development for your personal and family prayer.
Sunday, 16 March, 2-3 p.m. at San Francisco Health Care home. To volunteer, call Myron Chapman at (415) 336-7950
(Private Confession and Absolution.) By appointment with any of the priests throughout Lent and Holy Week.
Please see the special flyer for information about our annual Nets for Life appeal with Episcopal Relief and Development.
Please join us for a blessed Holy Week and a Happy Easter!
SUNDAY OF THE PASSION: Palm Sunday–13 April
- Mass with Blessing of Palms at 8 a.m.
- Solemn Mass including Liturgy of the Palms and Passion Gospel at 10 a.m., with Children’s Chapel and child care during the service.
Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday in Holy Week–14, 15, 16 April
- Mass ay 6 p.m.
MAUNDY THURSDAY–17 April
- Solemn Mass with Foot Washing at 7 p.m., followed by the Stripping of the Altar.
- The church will be open for the Watch at the Altar of Repose from 8:30-10 p.m.
GOOD FRIDAY—18 April
- Watch at the Altar of Repose from 6 a.m.-Noon.
- Stations of the Cross at 12:15 p.m.
- The Church will be open for prayer and Rite of Reconciliation until 3 p.m.
- Mass of the Pre-Sanctified with Passion Gospel and Veneration of the Cross at 7 p.m.
HOLY SATURDAY & EASTER EVE–19 April
- Office of the Lord’s Burial at 10 a.m.
- The Great Vigil of Easter at 9 p.m., followed by Festal Reception in the Parish Hall.
SUNDAY OF THE RESURRECTION: EASTER DAY–20 April
- Mass at 8 a.m.
- Solemn Mass at 10 a.m., with Children’s Chapel and child care during Mass, followed by an Easter Egg Hunt in the Parish Garden for children.
Second Sunday of Easter
Sunday, 27 April
- At the 8 a.m. Mass we will celebrate the Holy Baptism of Emma Claire Malcoun, daughter of Mark and Jennifer Malcoun. Congratulations to Emma, Mark, and Jennifer!
- At the 10 a.m. Mass we will say farewell to Philippa White, Parish Seminarian from CDSP, and her husband, Ed. Philippa will be returning to Ripon College Cuddesdon in the United Kingdom, where she will complete her seminary studies and prepare for her ordination to the transitional diaconate on 28 June. Thank you, Philippa, for your ministry with us. Godspeed to Ed and you!
- Sunday Masses at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Choir Rehearsal Sundays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Vestry Meeting Monday, 7 April, at 7 p.m.
- Children’s Program as announced
- Office Hours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Rector’s Day Off Friday
- Neighborhood Brunch Program Every Saturday at 10:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall, sponsored by the Haight Community Services Committee
- Eldercare Ministry Easter Sunday, 20 April, at 2 p.m. at the San Francisco Heath Care home. PLEASE NOTE: The Eldercare ministry has been changed from the 4th to the 3rd Sunday of each month.