“FOR ALL THE SAINTS”
Last Sunday after the Epiphany: The Transfiguration
Sunday, 2 March
Regular schedule of Masses, with the Baptism of Harlan Ellison Russell at the 10 a.m. Mass. Congratulations to Harlan and his parents Carrie Sloan and Jeff Russell!
PLEASE JOIN US FOR A HOLY LENT AT ALL SAINTS’
Shrove Tuesday–4 March
Mass at 6 p.m., Pancake supper at 6:30 p.m. A benefit for our Saturday food program, followed by Compline at 7:15 p.m.
Ash Wednesday–5 March
Mass at 12:15 p.m., Solemn Mass at 7 p.m. Imposition of ashes at both Masses.
The Bare Essentials–Wednesday Evening Lenten Series
See the special flyer for more information about this series beginning on 12 March.
Mass with Stations of the Cross at 6 p.m. Bag Supper at 6:45 p.m. Program from 7:15-8:30 p.m.
Haight Ashbury Community Services Food Program
Every Saturday, 9 a.m. – Noon in the Parish Hall. To Volunteer call Joan Carroll at (415) 731-6536.
Lenten Devotions at Home
Use the special “2014 Lenten Meditations” booklet by Episcopal Relief and Development for your personal and family prayer.
Sunday, 16 March, 2-3 p.m. at San Francisco Health Care home. To volunteer, call Myron Chapman at (415) 336-7950
(Private Confession and Absolution.) By appointment with any of the priests throughout Lent and Holy Week.
Please see the special flyer for information about our annual Nets for Life appeal with Episcopal Relief and Development.
San Francisco Deanery Convocation
Saturday, 15 March, 9 a.m. – Noon
Parish clergy and representatives will attend the first convocation of the year at St. Cyprian’s Episcopal Church, corner of Turk and Lyon Streets.
Installation of the Rev. Kenneth J. Powell as Parish Deacon
Sunday, 23 March, at the 10 a.m. Mass
With the Ven. Brian J. Barnes, Archdeacon, preaching. Congratulations, Ken! Welcome home to All Saints’!
All Saints’ Vestry and Officers’ Annual Retreat
Saturday, 29 March, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
At the Church of the Advent of Christ the King, 162 Hickory Street, San Francisco.
- Sunday Masses at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Choir Rehearsal Sundays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Vestry Meeting Monday, 10 March, at 7 p.m.
- Children’s Program as announced
- Office Hours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Rector’s Day Off Friday
- Neighborhood Brunch Program Every Saturday at 10:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall, sponsored by the Haight Community Services Committee
- Eldercare Ministry Sunday, 16 March, at 2 p.m. at the San Francisco Heath Care home. PLEASE NOTE: The Eldercare ministry has been changed from the 4th Sunday to the 3rd Sunday of each month.