“FOR ALL THE SAINTS”
The Presentation of Our Lord Jesus Christ in the Temple
Sunday, 2 February
Regular schedule of Sunday Masses, with Candlemas procession and blessing of candles at the 10 a.m. Mass.
2014 ANNUAL MEETING
The Fifth Sunday after the Epiphany
Sunday, 9 February
Regular schedule of Sunday Masses
- The 10 a.m. Mass will be followed by the parish Annual Meeting in the Parish Hall. The meeting includes reports by the Rector and Officers of the parish, the appointment of the Senior Warden, and the election of members of the Vestry, parish representatives to the San Francisco Deanery and Diocesan Convention, and a trustee of the Parish Endowment; and a report by the Building and Grounds Committee on “Though Whom the Light Shines,” our stained glass window restoration project.
- A list of voting members of the parish is posted on the bulletin board in the Parish Hall. Please speak to the Rector as soon as possible if your name is not on the list and you believe it should be.
- Refreshments will be hosted by the Vestry and Officers of the church.
- After the meeting the Vestry will meet to elect the Junior Warden, Treasurer, Stewardship Officer, and Clerk.
ALL ARE WELCOME TO CELEBRATE ANOTHER YEAR OF OUR WORSHIP AND MINISTRY!
Groundwork Series for Epiphany: “Learning to See the Light of Christ”
Wednesday Evenings, 7:30 to 8:15 p.m., continues until 26 February
- Weekly discussion of the Gospel for the coming Sunday, led by parish clergy, the parish seminarian, and lay leaders.
- If you can come early: Mass at 6 p.m., followed by Bag Supper.
COMING IN MARCH
Last Sunday after the Epiphany: The Transfiguration–Sunday, 2 March, regular Sunday Mass schedule with Holy Baptism at the 10 a.m. Mass
Shrove Tuesday–Tuesday, 4 March. Mass at 6 p.m., followed by a benefit Pancake Supper at 6:30 and compline at 7:15. Proceeds will go the the Saturday food program.
Ash Wednesday: The First Day of Lent— Wednesday, 5 March. Mass at 12:15 p.m. and Solemn Mass at 7 p.m., with imposition of ashes at both Masses.
- Sunday Masses at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Choir Rehearsal Sundays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Vestry Meeting Second Monday of every month.
- Children’s Program as announced
- Office Hours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Rector’s Day Off Friday
- Neighborhood Brunch Program Every Saturday at 10:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall, sponsored by the Haight Community Services Committee
- Eldercare Ministry Fourth Sunday of every month, 2 p.m. at the San Francisco Health Care home.