“FOR ALL THE SAINTS”
Annual Parish Retreat
From Friday evening, 6 September, to Sunday afternoon, 8 September
- At the Bishop’s Ranch in Healdsburg, with the Rev. Dr. Brother Jude Hill, Minister Provincial of the American Province of the Society of St. Francis, as the program leader.
- For more information, see the letter sent over the summer by Jean McMaster, retreat coordinator, or call the church office.
Wednesday evenings, 11, 18, 25 September
- All are welcome to our weekly study of the Gospel reading for the following Sunday.
- Program from 7 – 8:15 p.m. If you can come early: Mass at 6 p.m., bag supper at 6:30.
San Francisco Deanery Meeting
Saturday, 14 September, 9 a.m. – 12 Noon at St. Gregory of Nyssa Episcopal Church, 500 DeHaro Street, San Francisco
Parish clergy and representatives will attend the fall convocation of the San Francisco Deanery. The main agenda item will be the revision of SF Deanery by-laws.
Clergy Conference at the Bishop’s Ranch in Healdsburg
Tuesday, 24 September to Thursday, 26 September
Parish clergy will attend the annual clergy conference, hosted by Bishop Marc Andrus.
Cole Valley Fair
Sunday, 29 September, The Feast of St. Michael & All Angels
- For the third year in a row, All Saints’ will sponsor a booth at the Cole Valley Fair on Sunday, 29 September, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Volunteers needed. Whether you can volunteer or not, stop by for a visit to the All Saints’ booth! Throughout the day we will celebrate the Blessing of Animals in honor of St. Francis of Assisi.
WEEKDAY MASSES AND EVENING PRAYER IN SEPTEMBER:
Masses Monday through Thursday; Evening Prayer on Fridays.
- Sunday Masses at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Choir Rehearsal Sundays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- Vestry Meeting Second Monday of every month.
- “Godly Play” Children’s Program As announced.
- Office Hours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Rector’s Day Off Friday
- Neighborhood Brunch Program Every Saturday at 10:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall, sponsored by the Haight Community Services Committee
- Eldercare Ministry Fourth Sunday of every month at the Grove Street Extended Care & Living Home