“FOR ALL THE SAINTS” — May 2013
Special Liturgies and Events
“Followers of the Way”: Faith as a Way of Life
Wednesday evenings throughout May, 7-8:15 p.m.
- Discussions based on the Gospel reading for the coming Sunday, led by parish clergy and laity.
- If you can come early: Mass at 6 p.m. followed by bag supper at 6:30.
FAREWELL TO MARCUS CRIM
Sunday, 5 May at the 10 a.m. Mass
Marcus has been our Parish Seminarian from the School for Deacons for the 2012-13 academic year. Thank you, Marcus, for your ministry with us and congratulations on your graduation from the School for Deacons this month!
Thursday, 9 May, Low Mass with Hymns at 6 p.m.
SAN FRANCISCO DEANERY CONVOCATION
Saturday, 11 May, 9 a.m.—Noon
St. James Episcopal Church,
4620 California Street, San Francisco
Parish clergy and representatives will attend the spring convocation.
DAY OF PENTECOST
Sunday, 19 May
- Regular Schedule of Sunday Masses with the reading of the Gospel in many languages at the 10 a.m. Mass in celebration of the outpouring of God’s spirit on all people.
- If you would like to read the Gospel in a language other than English at the 10 a.m. Mass, call the church office by Tuesday, 14 May. Texts are available from the office.
Sunday, 26 May
Regular Schedule of Sunday Masses
- At the 10 a.m. Mass, Kahlil Marley Moore, grandson of Lucille Walker, will be baptized. Congratulations to Kahlil, his parents Paula and Keenen, and to Lucille!
- The preacher at the 10 a.m. Mass will be the Rev. Michael T. Hiller, whom we will commission as a volunteer Pastoral Associate at All Saints’. Retired in 2010 as Vice President of Administration at Stanford Federal Credit Union, Michael served from 2010-12 as the Interim Rector at St. Mark’s Episcopal Church in Berkeley. Welcome, Michael!
- Sunday Masses at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Choir Rehearsal Sundays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- “Godly Play” Children’s Program As announced
- Office Hours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Rector’s Day Off Friday
- Neighborhood Brunch Program Every Saturday at 10:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall, sponsored by the Haight Community Services Committee
- Eldercare Ministry Fourth Sunday of every month at the Grove Street Extended Care & Living Home