AL L S A I N T S ’ 2012 LE N T E N SE R I E S
“Healing a Hurting World”
Wednesday evenings from 29 February to 28 March
7:15 – 8:30 p.m.
Led by Margaret Trezevant, Parish Deacon and Edwin Waite, All Saints’ Millennium Development Goals Coordinator
• We will use materials provided by Episcopal Relief & Development for Bible study, reflection, and discussions to explore our response to global poverty related to the United Nations Millennium Development Goals endorsed by the Episcopal Church.
• If you can come early: Mass with Stations of the Cross at 6 p.m., bag supper at 6:45 p.m.
L E N T E N N E T S F O R L I F E C A M P A I G N
• The Episcopal Church encourages each congregation to give .07% of its operating budget for Nets for Life, supported by Episcopal Relief & Development.
• For All Saints’ .07% equals $1,523.00, which provides 130 mosquito nets at $12.00 each to help eradicate malaria in seventeen countries in Sub-Saharan Africa.
• Opportunities to donate a net will be available on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings. THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY.