“For All The Saints” — February 2013
Special Liturgies and Events
2013 Annual Meeting
The Last Sunday after the Epiphany:
Sunday, 10 February
Regular Schedule of Sunday Masses
All are welcome to celebrate another year of our worship and ministry.
The 10 a.m. Mass will be followed by the parish Annual Meeting. The meeting includes reports by the Rector and Officers of the parish, and the election of members of the Vestry, parish representatives to the San Francisco Deanery and Diocesan Convention, and a trustee of the Memorial Fund.
HOLY LENT at ALL SAINTS’
Please join us for a opportunities for worship, service, and education
- 12 February
- Mass at 6 p.m.
- Pancake Supper at 6:30 p.m.
- A benefit for our Saturday food program, followed by Compline at 7:15 p.m.
- 13 February
- Mass at 12:15 p.m.
- Solemn Mass at 7 p.m.
- Imposition of ashes at both masses
“People of the Way” —Faith as a Way of Life
Wednesday Evening Lenten Series
- Starting on 20 February
- Mass with Stations of the Cross at 6:00 p.m.
- Bag Supper at 6:45 p.m.
- Program from 7:15 – 8:30 p.m.
Haight Ashbury Community Services Food Program
- Every Saturday, 9 a.m.-Noon n the Parish Hall
Lenten Devotions at Home
- Use the special “Lenten Meditations” booklet by Episcopal Relief & Development for your personal and family prayer.
- Sundays, 24 February and 24 March 2-3 p.m. at Grove Street Home
- (Private Confession and Absolution) By appointment with any of the priests throughout Lent and Holy Week
- Please see the special flyer for information about our Nets for Life appeal with Episcopal Relief and Development
- Sunday Masses at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Choir Rehearsal Sundays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- “Godly Play” Children’s Program Special events as announced
- Office Hours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 1 p.m.-5 p.m.
- Weekday Masses at 6 p.m. in the Lady Chapel, Monday through Thursday, with Evening Prayer on Friday
- Rector’s Day Off Friday
- Saturday Neighborhood Brunch Program 10:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall, Sponsored by the Haight Community Services Committee
- Vestry Meeting Monday, 11 February at 7 p.m.
- Eldercare Ministry Sunday, 24 February at 2 p.m. at the Grove Street Extended Care & Living Home
- Building and Grounds Committee as announced
|All Saints’ Mission Statement|
All Saints’ is a progressive Episcopal church in the Anglo-Catholic tradition. In the name of Jesus, we strive to build a spiritual home rich in worship, parish life, and community service in gratitude for the fullness of God’s love. Please join us in our prayer and work:
Sustain us, O God, in your Holy Spirit. Give us an inquiring and discerning heart, the courage to will and persevere, a spirit to know and to love you, and the gift of joy and wonder in all your works. Amen.